Bambaw: your Supplier for Eco friendly Products Wholesale
With ongoing concerns about global warming and waste pollution, consumers are looking for sustainable products. As a company, we need to find ways to create products that generate less waste. Therefore, at Bambaw we offer reusable eco friendly products wholesale to contribute to this crucial movement.
To limit unnecessary waste, Bambaw mainly uses environmentally friendly materials for its eco friendly products wholesale, such as:
- Bamboo: extremely rigid material but that becomes incredibly soft when turned into fibres. Also, no fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides are needed to grow bamboo.
- 304 Stainless steel: it is the best to resist corrosion and remove the risk of plastics microparticles
- Cotton: organic cotton is made without any chemicals
- Coconut shell: natural, handmade, and unique promoting the upcycling of material
Bambaw offers a selection of more than thirty products which are divided into three main categories:
We redefine everyday products for a more sustainable and healthier alternative. Plus, all our products are available for eco-friendly wholesale UK.
The Bambaw’s team:
- Made of greatly motivated experts
- Constantly listening to your feedback to improve our processed and help you boost your sales
- Available to answer your questions anytime and facilitate the communication
The service we provide:
- An open access to our wholesale ordering portal
- Possibility to order in complete freedom and autonomy
- An extensive Q&A to guide you and help you train your employee on zero-waste products
- A constant availability of the Bambaw team to support you via our chatbot or email
- Access to a multitude of visual support and the product photos in our on-site library
Bambaw's little plus:
- Fast shipping in the European Union with a lead time of 3-5 business days
- A supplier that has an ecological and ethical positive impact
Bambaw is constantly trying to improve its social commitment. Today, we are developing our investment around carbon neutrality. We:
- Calculate the carbon footprint of our eco friendly products wholesale and ensure to offset it
- Collaborate with humanitarian projects that focus on sustainable projects
- Are engaged in Bolivia and Burkina Faso for humanitarian projects
- Partner up with NGOs that conduct research on plastic pollution: Plastic Soup and Plastic Free July
The Production Process
Our supply chain is based on two main values: ethics and sustainability.
With the help of our partners, we ensure that these two concepts are followed throughout the entire production and creation process of our eco friendly products wholesale. We support our Indonesian bamboo workshop by providing tools and improving working conditions with fair payment. Our goal is to make the supply chain as sustainable and ethical as possible.
Various certifications guarantee the highest quality of our eco friendly products for wholesale, such as:
- Reach Certificate of Compliance: This European Union regulation controls the presence of harmful substances in our products
- BPA-free : all our water bottles are BPA-free
- CPSIA: guarantees product are safe for children
- Food grade: in accordance with French Information ote DGCCRF 2014-108, DM:4B:COM:001 and Regulations (EC) No 1935/2004. It ensures that materials are non-toxic and safe for consumption.
- 304 stainless Steel materiel certified: we constantly test our bottles to ensure that the 304 stainless steel is within the standards
- Oeko-tex Certified Textile Quality: Our textiles are guaranteed without harmful substances under national and international requirements
- Tests by third-party laboratories: to ensure consumer safety in all our eco friendly products wholesale
- Organic 100 Content Standard: The cotton used in our products contains between 95% and 100% certified organic material.
- FSC: promotes responsible management of the world’s forests. Our products are sourced from FSC-certified forests, managed in line with FSC’s environmental and social standards trough the means of an independent audit.
- Vegan: majority of our products are 100% vegan.
Our products in your store
You are interested in our Eco-Friendly Brand? Join us and become part of the Bambaw family! In addition, we also supply eco friendly products for UK wholesalers.